Last Holiday



Holiday? It's must be a word that is loved by most of the students. Moreover, if you are SMAN3 Bandung students. It is necessary for all of us here. 2 weeks rest from school recovers you a lot, right?
Even though my handwriting turns bad because i rarely take notes on holiday. WKWK. But who cares? Everyone indeed needs a holiday. At least to refresh their minds.
So let's move on. What i'm going to tell you is actually not going to be that detailed because i didn't remember specific things. Here it is.

So, on 29th December i stayed for one night at Hilton Hotel, it is actually still in Bandung City, Pasirkaliki Street. We stayed there because two or three days before, we were dull at home, and at the same time my mom said there's a good price on one of great quality hotel that is not far from my house, so why not? We enjoyed staying there, the ambience of the hotel was quite nice, the swimming pool is  large enough and my little brother had so much fun swimming there.


Image result for hilton bandung
2nd day, we ate breakfast at the restaurant named the The Imperial. The food and beverage are also great! There's a lot of  traditional Indonesian  food such as empal gentong, fried rice, porridge, and other food that i have no idea what it is called, eheheh. Not just traditional food, there are also western food like sausages, beef bacon, also desserts like yoghurt, salad, juices, and more!
At around 12 o'clock, we went home, back to everyday routines.

When New Years Eve, I and my family just stayed at home, we didn't even see the fireworks outside. I myself just slept like there's nothing that special this night. And when i woke up, Yeah,  a new decade.WooHooo

The beginning of the year, or even a new decade, I and my family went to hotel, this time, we were there with our uncle family, we stayed at Trans Hotel for one night. One of the reasons why we stayed here, it's because Trans Hotel is located very close to Trans Studio Mall, so we could go shopping easily. We checked in at around 1 PM, then we went to the room, I'm actually Lil bit shocked when i realized the view of my room was the pool, amazing!

At night, my uncle invited me to join him to explore the mall, so i and my brother joined it and we strolled around inside the mall, then we ate at a Korean restaurant, we ate grilled lamb with melted cheese on it. Next day, we went to the restaurant for breakfast, we ate a lot of food, and then we swam at the pool. By the way, there are 4 swimming pools, one for the adult, one for children, one with the waterfall and the unique waves created by the machine below the pool, and the last one is the beach pool, a pool with sands so you feel like you were on a beach.

Image result for trans hotel bandung
Overall, i loved Trans Hotel, besides because of its facilities, its because my graduation event was at this hotel. Ohhh, i love those memories.

Even though we just stayed here, not going anywhere aboard, i'm very grateful because i knew what important is the togetherness of my family, and so, i'm very happy.

So yeah, that's all. Thank you guys for reading this. Hope you like it, and I also apologize if there are mistakes in my writing. BYEE





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Inspired Me!

The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes (Book review)

HUMAN CAUSE DISASTER: 9/11