Dialogue: π‘«π’Šπ’•π’‚, π‘«π’‚π’π’Š, π‘«π’†π’Žπ’†π’Œπ’” (Suggestions & Offer)


π‘«π’Šπ’•π’‚, π‘«π’‚π’π’Š, π‘«π’†π’Žπ’†π’Œπ’”


Monday, 13th of July is the new semester of school and also a happy day for the newcomers who have just been accepted to SMAN 3 Bandung. First of all, they have to participate in PLiST and DEMEKS.



PLiST or Pengenalan Lingkungan Sekolah Tiga is an annual event held by the school and student council (OSIS) for the newcomers. It helps the newcomers to learn the things that they need to know within the school. The basic things such as the Vision and Mission of our school, the facilities inside our school, and the culture; 7S and KKS. Within the event, there are also seminars about the danger of narcotics by BNN, the safe way of driving by the local police, and many more.


After PLiST, there is also DEMEKS, which is a demonstration of the extracurriculars available in our school. The event helps the newcomers to choose which extracurricular they want. It is only held for two days. DEMEKS' theme is changing in every year, depending on the student council's choice. The theme for this year is PHOENIX: Escape Room.

==============================
Thursday, 16th of July.
After DEMEKS, at the bazaar (canteen) of SMAN 3 Bandung.


Dita: *sits down on a wooden bench*
Dani: Hey, what's your name?
Dita: Hi! My name is Dita, and you?
Dani: My name is Dani, nice to meet you!
Dita: Great, nice to meet you too!
Dani: By the way, you know what, this DEMEKS thing was just amazing right, I couldn't believe there are so many extracurriculars in our school. What do you think about them, Dita?
Dita: Owhh... Yeaah, I thought so too. There are 25 extracurriculars, each with their own uniqueness. I can't wait for the open recruitment!!
Dani: That's right.. 25 extracurriculars here. By the way, which extracurriculars will you pick? I wanna join SPeD 3 and DKM.

Dita: Euuhmm.. actually I have no idea which extracurriculars I'll join. Do you have a suggestion??
Dani: Hmm yeah, how about MK3? I think that'll suit you because you like to play music right? Or maybe Trilogi if you like science kinda thing.
Dita: Ooh great.. I think I'll join MK3. I love playing music.


As they were talking, a hot chocolate which Dita had ordered before, enters the table.

Dita: Thanks, ma'am.
By the way, would like some hot chocolate? Easy, it's on me.
Dani: Wow.. sure... that's very kind of you. I appreciate it.
Dita:*orders hot chocolate for Dani*
Dita: Here you go, a freshly made hot chocolate for you, my friend.
Dani: Okay, thanks. *drinks the hot chocolate directly*
Dani: Ouch, aaaahhhh, my tongue is scorching.
Dita: Wow, calm down a little, don't be hasty. Does it still hurts? You should go to the UKS, let me accompany you.
Dani: Okay let's go.

Dani & Dita rushed themselves to the UKS to get help.
And that is the end of this story.
==============================
Hope you enjoy,
Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Inspired Me!

The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes (Book review)

HUMAN CAUSE DISASTER: 9/11